When an individual is facing charges for a serious crime in Pinellas County, their case requires the attention of a knowledgeable criminal defense attorney in Clearwater. Highly regarded as one of the best criminal defense law firms in the Tampa Bay area, the attorneys of Russo, Pelletier & Sullivan have the background and experience to represent individuals accused of committing a crime.
What Areas of Criminal Law Does Russo, Pelletier & Sullivan Practice?
With a unique background as former state prosecutors, Marc Pelletier and Tim Sullivan are criminal defense attorneys in Pinellas County with extensive knowledge of the criminal justice system. Whether you are facing a penalty for a felony or misdemeanor crime, a defense attorney in Clearwater understands the laws related to your case and is here to assist you. Some of the areas of criminal law that the attorneys of Russo, Pelletier & Sullivan practice include:
- DUI Charges: Whether you need assistance with fighting your DUI case or you are interested in applying for a hardship license, we offer a variety of services related to DUI arrests, including challenging suspended licenses, helping clients enter a DUI diversion program, and even defending clients in manslaughter cases.
- Drug Charges: As Florida is one of the toughest states on drug crimes, our attorneys have represented clients in virtually every drug-related matter under the sun. This includes defending individuals in possession of drugs or accused of selling drugs. We have also represented clients accused of prescription fraud, doctor shopping, and drug trafficking crimes.
- Sex Crimes: A sex crime conviction can result in a prison sentence and requirement to register as a sex offender, among other lifetime restrictions and other negative social impacts. We represent individuals accused of solicitation of prostitution, sexual battery, traveling to meet a minor, and indecent exposure, among other charges.
- Theft Crimes: Whether it’s petit theft or grand theft, our attorneys represent clients in a variety of cases related to theft crimes. There are many forms of theft, including retail theft, theft of property, or credit card fraud. If your arrest was classified as a form of trespassing, theft, or criminal mischief, consult a defense attorney in Clearwater.
- Battery: Battery can be considered as mild as a misdemeanor shoving incident or as severe as a felony gun charge. We represent individuals accused of misdemeanor battery, felony battery, aggravated battery, and domestic battery, among other crimes.
Speak with a Defense Attorney in Clearwater
Although many of the cases we take on involve one of the previously listed areas of criminal law, the attorneys of Russo, Pelletier & Sullivan also represent clients in a variety of other areas of criminal law, including public order crimes, violation of probation, traffic and driving offenses, seal and expunge requests, and many more legal services. If you have been accused of a crime, you require excellent defense. To speak with an experienced criminal defense attorney, contact us today.
For a free consultation with a criminal defense attorney in Clearwater, please contact Russo, Pelletier & Sullivan at (727) 578-0303 today.
Disclaimer: The information contained in this article is for general educational information only. This information does not constitute legal advice, is not intended to constitute legal advice, nor should it be relied upon as legal advice for your specific factual pattern or situation.